Friday, July 24, 2015

It's FriYAY and that means FREEBIE time!










Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! 

It's Friday, so I am giving you a FREEBIE! 


                                             

Almost a year ago, I started on TPT, not knowing how to make a CUTE product cover. So, I have been busy at work updating a lot of my covers this past week. And after learning a few new tricks, I think they are more exciting now! 

Here's what the old covers looked like...



And now... TA-DA! Thanks to some new clip art... (Thanks Creative Clips!) and some new tricks I've learned along the way, I redid almost all of my product covers!


And my CVCe Fluency Roll and Read is FREE at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store! Just click on the picture to get the product for yourself. 

Roll and Read is a great way to practice fluency at a Word Work Center or as an "I'm Done" task. I put these in a binder in sheet protectors for the students to use again and again. I call it the Fluency Binder and the students love working in it. They get to use one of those BIG foam dice and a "pretty" Expo marker (pink, purple, or turquoise!) to mark off the words they've read. When they finish one page, they can work on another! I also have a Digraph and Vowel Digraph version! 

And if you download this freebie, please leave some love on the feedback page! I enjoy reading all the feedback I get for my products! Plus you get TPT credits whenever you leave feedback! It's like free money for your nice words! 

Hope you are having a wonderful summer OR back to school week! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment