Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Introducing My New Blog Design!

Do you absolutely love it?!?! I know I do! Thanks to Megan at A Bird in Hand Designs, I have a gorgeous looking blog design!!!

Sweet for Kindergarten

After trying (and miserably failing) to create my own blog design, I bought a cheap template off of Etsy. But it wasn't me... I wanted something more colorful and unique! Plus I'm sure a few other people were using that design, since it was a template. It was good enough, as I got the hang of blogging..

So I started "shopping" around for awhile, looking at different blog designers and prices. And some of the wait lists were months and months long! I don't need to have EVERYTHING that comes with a complete blog design, so when I saw Megan's Build Your Blog option, I knew it was the one for me!

A Bird in Hand Designs
Once I emailed her, she responded with an email to pick out my design, colors, fonts, etc. You also have the option for add-on's which I did! I added on the Custom Nav Bar, Matching non-Google fonts, and Social Media buttons. I loved being able to pick what I wanted and not have to pay for the things that I don't really need.

Well, Megan did an amazing job! It was exactly what I wanted, and FAST! If you don't want to wait months for a new blog design, or don't have the hundreds to spend, this is the perfect option for you!

And to thank you for checking out my new blog design, I will make one of my products FREE for the rest of the day! These are BRIGHT Chevron Welcome Pennants! I can't wait to hang this up outside of my classroom for Open House. And it has an editable file for your own use!

 Just click on the picture below to go to the link! 



Have a Terrific Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog design! Super cute! I just started blogging last month, and I am currently on a wait list until December for a custom blog design with L. Paull Designs for All. I really love her work, and she is very affordable...but it's definitely hard to wait! :)

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete