Thursday, October 1, 2015

Currently...October!

Writing "October" on the board today didn't feel real. I don't know where September went, but I'm glad October is here! Although it's "fall", it still feels like summer in Southern California. Thank God for AC in my classroom, so at least I can start wearing my cute fall outfits.

I am linking up with Oh Boy! Fourth Grade for her monthly Currently link up, so I am keeping it short and sweet!


Listening: Scandal is on! It is my must watch fall TV show. I LOVE Olivia Pope!

Loving: My go to Ben & Jerry's flavor- Salted Caramel Core... and really anything that is salted caramel {or pumpkin- you can never go wrong with pumpkin}

Thinking: After a few {many} disruptions today, I didn't finish my next week's plans like I normally do. Usually I plan a month at a time, but I haven't seem to catch up this year, between moving, new school, new curriculum, etc... So, I will be at school bright and early!

Wanting: This weather needs to cool down already! It was cool in June, but sweltering hot in October? I can't wait for it to cool down just a bit more. I know there's no fall here, but it will still get cooler than South Florida, so I am happy!

Needing: Next weekend I am going to Vegas! For the first time! (Well...except for the time we drove through Vegas, but stopped so I could play one slot machine in Caesar's Palace) I so need a mini vacation already, so I hope this week goes by fast.

Boo-tiful: I am the biggest Essie fan, and my 20 something collection is proof... My newest favorite color is Essie Ballet Slippers! It is a pretty light pink that goes with everything.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo with you in wanting cooler weather! Arizona is horrible right now! That's awesome you live in Cali though! Where in South Florida are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm just happy it's not as humid as Florida! I'm from Ft Lauderdale but just moved to California this summer so it's still all new to me! Supposedly summer is August through October for California..

    ReplyDelete