Friday, July 22, 2016

Five for Friday

Happy Summertime!!!!

I promise I did not die, get kidnap, or run away to a tropical island for the last 6 months. (Although, the last option sounds wonderful...) More on what I was doing the last six months will come later...


So, I am finally getting back into the blogging world, and TPT swing of things, and figured what better way then to do a Five for Friday!



So I gave into the new, cool thing this summer (and NO, I'm not talking about Pokemon Go) the pretty pink Starbucks drink! Now when I go to Starbucks, I am strictly a "givemecaffeineorIwilldietoday"
kinda order. I don't think I have ever ordered a drink that does not have some form of coffee/espresso. My go to drink is an iced doppio with a pump of classic and a splash of almond milk. Or black coffee. When it comes to coffee, I am pretty hard core.

Anyways, I kept seeing these pretty pink drinks all over Insta. My first thought was, "Who goes to Starbucks and doesn't get caffeine?" And my next... "This would make a super cute Snapchat." So I caved in and got one. The pink drink is actually a Strawberry Refresher with Coconut Milk instead of water. And it is delicious! The perfect refresher (haha, get it?) for a hot SoCal day. And of course I Snapchatted and Instagrammed it!

PS I'm on Instagram more than anything, so follow me! @sweetforkindergarten




Being on Summer break means a lot of Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc, which means a lot of finding new ideas. "Ooooh, light boxes, hmmm maybe I'll do brag tags, okay I can totally redo my entire classroom!" (Yes, my brain is running wild)

I decided to find 1 (yes, just ONE) project to complete over the summer. When I came across this pin, it was game over. I'm just a little bit obsessed with organization. Seriously, check out Teaching Outside the Boxes' blog post to read more about it.

These files before... You CAN'T sit with us!!! 

Michael's was having a 40% off craft supplies, so I only paid a little over $4 per project cases. They only had 6, so I bought all 6.
And then, I HAD to make cute covers for each one. I put two months on one until I can get more. (This sounds like If you give a Teacher, a Pinterest...story coming along)
I can't wait to get all the files nice and neat in there! My OCDness is so happy! 


Who else LOVES the sun as much as I do?!?! That warm feeling on your skin has to be the best feeling in the world! So this past week I have been enjoying the sun at my apartment pool! Except for today, because NO ONE should be outside with this killer heat wave in SoCal. 

(Plus, I LOVE Lilly Pulitzer, so I couldn't resist!)


It's like Christmas in July every year when this baby comes in...

It was so not hard to pick which cover I wanted. I saw pineapples and I was sold! (Although, the pink flamingos one came out a week later...there's always next year.) Oh, and it has my new last name!!! That I am still getting used to. I had to give my name to a hostess and I said "Kristina Severine...wait I mean Harrill, my last name is Harrill. She looked at me like I was having some kinda of crisis identity, but I kinda am since half of everything I am still Severine, and the other half is now Harrill, ha! Anyways, look at this new feature!!! 
All the heart eye emojis!!! I can't write to do lists with dry erase. My OCDness is SO SO super happy!
Last, but not least....It really is Christmas in July! Check out my Christmas in July sale from July 25th to July 26th! Just click on the picture to go to my TPT store. Merry Christmas to you!!!! 

See ya in another 6 months! Just kidding, I'll be back next week. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love how you organized your files! Instagram can be overwhelming with everyone's good ideas!

    ReplyDelete